Billings Flying Service specializes in Part 133 External Load Operations. Our fleet of aircraft are well-suited for loads up to 26,000 pounds.
Aerial Construction & Equipment Transport
Helicopters provide a faster and more cost effective option than traditional construction cranes, especially in urban environments. The helicopter provides a versatile means for construction when it comes to remote locations and difficult terrain. Billings Flying Service can transport and precisely set a wide array of cargo, including:
- rooftop air conditioning units
- radio transmission towers and antennas
- telephone and power transmission lines
- power generating wind turbines
- alpine resort ski lifts
- equipment and vehicles
- decorative statues
- water tanks
- replenishment supplies for remote locations
- general construction materials
We are highly experienced in the construction of powerlines and other major infrastructure.